Services we offer
We constantly work to provide the highest quality roof, roof repair or maintenance service at a competitive price.
COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL ROOFING Maintenance and Restoration OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND?
Regular inspections can prevent costly problems from causes that are not covered by manufacturers’ guarantees – like damage from vandalism, damage caused by other contractors on the roof or even structural deterioration.
Roofs have been designed as 10, 15, 20 and, in some cases, 30-year roofs. These designations should not be interpreted to mean that the roof will not require maintenance for the stated period. Roofs that are not maintained will, in all probability, require replacement at or before the end of the stated period, while those that are maintained properly can be expected to serve well beyond.
Why Maintain a New Roof?
A new roof is a large capital expense. To get the most value out of this investment, you need to maintain it. Manufacturer warranties require periodic maintenance with repairs, at the owner’s expense, to maintain the warranty. Maintenance and inspections will increase the life expectancy of the roof system beyond the warranty period. You wouldn’t spend $30,000 or more on an automobile and never return to the service department. You keep track of your 401 (k) and other investments. Your roof investment should be treated the same to maximize your dollars.
Causes of Roof Problems
- Lack of Maintenance: The failure to find and correct minor roof defects and deterioration in the early stages is the greatest cause of roof damage.
- Weathering: All roofing materials deteriorate from exposure to the weather. Damage is caused from rain, snow, ice, sun, air pollutants and industrial pollutants such as airborne salt.
- Improper Application: The best roofing materials improperly applied will give poor service from the beginning and will result in premature roof problems.
Did you Know?
Roberts Roofing Company holds the highest installer certification obtainable by many manufacturers. This certification is based on financial stability, crew experience, adequate equipment and resources as well as a flawless installation record.
To learn more about commercial and industrial roofing services from Roberts Roofing, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 440.946.2233.
Additional Commercial Roofing Services
Just some of the services Roberts Roofing Company Offers to Our Clients
- Roof rejuvenation and restoration for roof systems just out of warranty
- Complete roof removal with structural repairs to the roof deck and framing
- Metal roof systems and metal siding installation over old unsightly walls
- Repair and replacement of commercial grade gutters and downspout
- Removal of unwanted or unused equipment and qualified repair of the roof after
- New roof drain installation and replacement of existing roof drains, including piping
- Installation of Built-up Roofing, TPO single ply rubber roofing, Metal Standing Seam roofing
- Applying restorative coatings to the roof surfaces to prolong the life of your investments
- Free inspection with written recommendations for your facility
- Full reports with photos and details along with budget estimates
- Emergency leak repair with 24 hour service, if needed
- Yearly maintenance and inspections with qualified repairs to prolong the life of your investment
- Proper HVAC curb, vent, skylight or other roof penetration installation with manufacturer’s recommended seal to the existing roof system
- Inspections and emergency repairs after a severe storm