OVERVIEWRoberts Roofing, a leading Northeast Ohio commercial roofing company, is seeking a skilled, reliable salesperson for a long-term career. We work throughout Ohio and beyond. All interviews will be held confidential.
The Salesperson will play a critical role in the growth of Roberts Roofing Company as our project portfolio expands in size and geographical reach. The candidate will be responsible for acquiring new customers for Roberts, both for the replacement and the service arm, with the primary focus being to acquire large square foot roof replacement projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing partnerships with existing and new sales opportunities, pursuing potential prospects, analyzing bid strategies to ensure profitability, identifying new growth opportunities, supporting the onboarding of new customers (including contract negotiations) and ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will also support the growth of our service division by acquiring new customers and offering a comprehensive suite of repair and maintenance solutions.
- Generate and acquire new customers for Roberts Roofing Company, with a focus on roof replacement and service solutions.
- Be extremely customer-focused
- Significantly increase Roberts Roofing Company’s revenue with new projects
- Develop and support a personal lead generation process for new prospects, including contract negotiations, pricing and operational setup
- Develop and achieve sales plan by location
- Establish long-lasting partnerships with customers
- Lead contract review meetings with customers, own the customer relationship
- Liaise with owners, plant managers, facility maintenance personal and other departments to ensure alignment
- Identify new growth opportunities and liaise with team members to implement project success
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outgoing, warm personality, with established communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Solid computer skills, primarily in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable with heights and climbing ladders
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- 3+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years in the commercial roofing field, with an emphasis on single-ply and built-up application
- Bachelor's Degree in Business from an accredited college/university or equivalent combination of education and industry specific experience
- Advanced knowledge of the commercial roofing industry
- Advanced knowledge of sales systems and tool
- Advanced analytical and finance skills
- Advanced knowledge of Ohio building code rules and regulations
- Advanced knowledge in blueprints, shell drawings, and mathematics
Location: Cleveland, northeast Ohio
Travel Requirements: Up to 70%
Roberts Roofing is a drug-free workplace. Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Roberts Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.