COMMERCIAL ROOFING FOREMAN
OVERVIEWRoberts Roofing, a leading Northeast Ohio commercial roofing company, is seeking a skilled, reliable commercial roofing foreman for a long-term career. We work throughout Ohio and beyond. All interviews will be held confidential.
FOREMAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and coordinate a 5-9 man roofing crew, from tear-off to installation
- Communicate thoroughly with clients and building owners
- Determine materials needed for particular roof specification
FOREMAN WORKER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three+ years experience coordinating and managing commercial roofing crews
- Past employment documentation
- Proficient in built-up asphalt systems and/or single-ply membrane systems
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and perform manual labor in various weather conditions for extended periods of time.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Industry-leading compensation
- Health benefits
- Signing bonuses available
- Reimbursement of interview travel expenses
- 401(k) program
- Company profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Attendance bonuses
- Company truck provided
- Friendly, family business environment
- Certification courses
- Work outdoors
- Ability to earn enough dry-weather compensation to enjoy winters off
Roberts Roofing is a drug-free workplace. Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Roberts Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.