Not only is a yearly preventive maintenance and repair program important, but the contractor you choose to work with is also paramount to the life expectancy of your roof. Roberts Roofing Company, a qualified, experienced commercial roofing contractor, has maintenance crews that hold up-to-date certification in roofing repair technique and training.
Experienced, Reliable Crews
Roberts Roofing offers:
- Professional maintenance crews who are knowledgeable in all types of roof systems, including TPO, BUR and EPDM
- Maintenance and repair crews who are separate from our general roofing crews
- Maintenance technicians who are trained and experienced in investigating potential problems that will cause roof leaks in the future. They know what to look for and how to repair the problem according to the roofing system manufacturer’s specifications.
The Value of Commercial Roofing Maintenance Contracts
Roberts Roofing will go the extra mile when performing a maintenance contract on your facility. If a problem is due to a related trade, (e.g.,., masonry, windows or HVAC), Roberts Roofing Company will identify the problem to you and recommend a qualified contractor if you do not have one.
- All comprehensive maintenance contracts are designed for warranted and non-warranted roofing systems for a set fee
- A comprehensive maintenance contract can be combined with leak repair credit for an all-inclusive roof solution
- Every roof system should be protected by a maintenance contract as manufacturers’ warranties DO NOT cover all roof issues which may arise
Ask your sales representative what the details of these contracts cover.
To learn more about commercial and industrial roofing maintenance contracts at Roberts Roofing, simply fill out the form on this page and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 440.946.2233.